- Form CRS Relationship Summary
- Form ADV Part 2A Brochure
- Form ADV Part 2A Appendix 1 Wrap Program Brochure
- Form ADV Part 2B Brochure Supplement
“Nonpublic personal information” is nonpublic information about you that we obtain in connection with providing a financial service or product to you.
What Information Do We Collect?
In order to fulfill our obligations to you, we need certain information. Generally, this includes your name, address, social security number, date of birth, account numbers, and information about your income. We may also have access to other sensitive information, such as credit scores, income tax information and so forth.
Where Do We Get This Information?
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from a variety sources, such as:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as the custodian(s) of your account(s); and
- Information we receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies.
What Information Do We Disclose and To Whom Do We Disclose It?
We do not disclose any nonpublic information about you without your express consent, except as permitted by law and as needed to provide the services you have requested. This applies to current as well as former clients. We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
Our “affiliates” are companies with which we share common ownership. We will share your information with our affiliate Benedict Financial Group only if necessary to provide the services for which you have engaged our firm.
Our Security Procedures
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. This includes measures to protect your information in the course of its disposal.
If you have any questions after reading this Privacy Statement, please contact us by writing to Benedict Financial Advisors, Inc. at the above address or calling us at 770.671.8228.